4 months ago
A great opportunity to join as a business development manager for a leading developer looking to branch into the Belgian solar PV market. The role is based in Brussels.
• Work together with our location scout, select plots of land that have solar park potential.
• Contacting land owners and enticing them to make their land available.
• Enter into contracts with land owners to lease or buy their land.
• Establish contacts with the local government to ask them to give an opinion on the contracted parcels.
• Writing requests for the development of solar parks at the local and provincial government.
• Make the company known in Belgium together with our marketing and communication team market as the party for Natural Solar Parks.
• 2 to 3 years of successful commercial experience.
• Strong knowledge with the agricultural segment.
• Relationship network with local authorities.
• Full of new ideas to grow the business and create success.
• University work and qualifications.
• Affinity with contracts and financial models.
• Accommodation in or around Brussels.
• Good command of the Flemish & Walloon language.