Up to €60,000 + bonus/ commission
3 days ago
The Business Development Manager will act as a subject matter expert with this multi-national client's flexibility solutions and demand response resources team.
- Prospect new business opportunities and potential clients in demand response.
- Develop targeting sales strategies and planning in conjunction with the EMEA sales team.
- Use existing internal SaaS systems for pipeline management and sales progress reporting.
- Analyse customer energy and facility data to understand energy management needs and propose solutions (experience in data modelling desirable).
- Map sales account plans to deliver news business and revenue targets.
- Negotiate and close contracts.
- Undergraduate degree in a technical engineering discipline (highly desirable).
- Minimum 5 years of B2B sales experience - desirable sales background in data centre solutions and/ or battery storage developers.
- CHP, P.V. etc. sales experience considered;
- Experience with closing sales of energy solutions, energy hardware, energy software, battery storage, EV, DSR.