Up to £55,000 + bonus/commission
8 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company is assisting a market leading energy consultancy in their search for a commercially minded sales person to help develop the business in a fast-moving industry. The perfect candidate will have potential to develop their career both professionally and financially whilst helping to tackle climate change.
The client is a zero-carbon energy consultancy providing sustainable energy services to business energy consumers.
You will be an integral part of the sales & marketing team reporting directly to the Commercial Director; required to source and win new clients with large energy spend, you will not be required to own/renew clients or deliver the services sold.
- Work with the sales team to respond to opportunities; owning the full sales lifecycle through to the close.
- Ensure any new clients are onboarded effectively.
- Creation of your own marketing plan to develop new business pipeline.
- Management of key sectors and regions to identify sales growth.
- Manage and update the SalesForce CRM database.
- Close & contract new business in line with Beond’s pre-defined pricing and contracting principles.
- Drive forward service innovations and new opportunities identified from liaising with prospects and new clients.
- Support the business in developing thought leadership content.
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience - professional services and/ or software solutions.
- A track record of securing new business.
- A good understanding of UK/ European energy markets.
- Capable of UK wide travel
- Network of exisiting contacts and relationships.