about 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working exclusively with a leading renewable energy industry body who partner with over 200 companies in the UK market.
Going from strength to strength, and rapidly increasing in size, the business are looking to appoint a Head of Business Development who can help sustain growth and implement a marketing strategy to support the ever-changing energy market in the UK.
This key hire will support and work closely with the CEO and board to help springboard the business to the next level.
The role would suit someone currently operating in a similar capacity within UK energy policy, renewable energy development, community engagement, PR/communication agencies and NGOs
Main responsibilities of the position will include:
- Creating and implementing a bespoke BD strategy to increase revenue through onboarding new members, developing membership services and creating innovative and interesting industry events
- Implementing a clear marketing and communications strategy to grow the client base
- Stakeholder management & engagement
- Managing two persons within the business: a Business Engagement professional and a Communications & PR officer
- Representing the business at public events and networking to promote the business across the sector
- Degree educated or higher in a relevant field
- Evidence of market knowledge and an extensive existing network in energy, ideally in solar or renewables
- Desirable: Experience in marketing and communications, including anything from local councils up to the national media
- Strong communication, sales and interpersonal skills
- Business devleopment expertise: identifying leads, income streams, negotiate and closing sales
- Strong social media strategy expertise
- First class people management skills
- Experience in social media, website design and online marketing
- Willingness to travel widely in the UK, with some overseas travel
Salary: Circa. £50,000 base salary + bonus & benefits.
Please submit an application with a CV included for immediately review.