£25,000-30,000 base salary. OTE dependent on success.
over 2 years ago
Great opportunity for a highly motivated sales professional to join a market leading asset finance provider.
The role is open for applications from tenacious top-tier graduates through to those with several years sales experience.
This business are looking to recruit a highly motivated internal sales coordinator to work in this key role within the busy asset finance business.
The principal focus of the role is to develop customer relationships through phone, social media and marketing activities to the potential client base, typically corporate clients with turnover in excess of £75m per annum.
The target client base varies from energy and infrastructure investors, through to more sector agnostic type companies.
The post would particularly suit someone who has experience in a sales environment and is used to canvassing clients for new business. A background in the asset finance or banking industry would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Design and deliver efficient, well organised, marketing and sales campaigns to promote our brand and capture new business activities;
- Work closely with the sales and admin team to procure new business opportunities;
- Build client relationships for the long term;
- Report directly to the Managing Director, whilst working within a small dedicated experienced team;
- Develop and maintain good CMS records and maintain contact with potential clients to capture funding opportunities at the relevant times;
- Develop a good understanding of our products and the way we structure deals to gain experience; We are looking to train and develop the right individual who could eventually progress to becoming a client relationship manager;
- Work closely with the administration team to learn the systems and processes we use within the business
Please enquire for further details and full job description.