10 months ago
Business Development Executive – Asset Performance Software – Solar / PV
My client is a leader in the digital transformation of PV projects. They have pioneered leading technology to simplify the development, construction, and operation of solar plants.
They have developed their very-own market-leading asset performance management software, as well as being pioneers in drone inspections in the solar industry.
Through targeted leading players in the renewable sector, they now monitoring and optimise the performance of nearly 3,000 solar farms across the globe. They are leaders in the European market and are now looking to grow globally
My client is seeking an individual to join their sales team, Securing meetings for the senior sales team by outbound prospecting calls, e-mails and numerous other touch points from campaign lead sources and cold contacts.
● Client calls with information and proposals
● Analyse current client data and PV sector information
● Input and support to marketing team generating content-based lead generation activity
● Working to convert project leads
● Contacts and appointments secured
● Educate prospects on the services that our client provides
● Follow up with Regional Manager to ensure lead hand-off is successful and seamless
● Generate designated number of sales qualified leads based on targets set by manager.
● 1+ years’ of experience in a similar business development / role, within the renewable sector
● A sound understanding of solar technology & the PV market
● Spoken and written proficiency in English + one other [Spanish, French, Italian, German]
● Comfortable engaging with corporate clients at a variety of levels up to and including C-Suite