about 2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the leading software companies within the energy industry based in London, UK. Our client is looking for a salesperson to join a growing team.
Driving prospects down the presales pipeline
- Gaining opportunities through searched and marketing leads, social media, cold prospecting campaigns, events and other sources.
- Following up leads to generate the highest conversion rate to sales opportunities.
- Building and expanding client relationships at all levels of seniority
- Identifying new target contacts and prospects
- Generating understanding of the market
- Tracking the campaign and opportunity generation progress and sales in CRM
Skills (i.e. communication / problem solving / autonomy/ analytical / meet deadlines)
- Organised – Maintaining an accurate database in CRM, ideally Salesforce
- Strong Co-Ordinator
- Effective communicator both verbal and written
- Self-directed and resourceful
- Confident and proactive nature
- Evidence of meeting targets
Knowledge (experience, qualifications, IT Literacy / packages, commercial awareness)
- Educated to degree level (Marketing, business or engineering focus preferred)
- Proven track record of handling and managing accounts simultaneously