7 months ago
An international independent energy advisor for industrial, commercial and institutional energy users are seeking a Business Development Director to help facilitate their growth in the Spanish power markets.
This business forms part of an international group of businesses who provide renewable energy advisory and energy procurement solutions. They focus on analysing and mitigating risk while improving sustainability within their client’s renewable energy portfolios.
By enabling businesses to manage challenges involving cost, carbon, and complex business decisions, this team helps their customers initiate energy and sustainability strategies, find the optimum renewable energy products and projects, construct contract terms which reduce risk, and manage renewable energy portfolios in harmony with traditional power supply.
This is a home based role with travel across Spain and occasionally Europe
As Business Development Director you will build new and enhance existing relationships with C&I clients across Europe, with a particular focus on the Spanish market. You will have a track record originating and consulting large-scale renewable energy projects. You will engage new prospects and drive business relationships to exclusive agreements in order to execute virtual and physical PPAs and similar arrangements.
- Build new business through existing relationships and networking
- Establish target client list and build connections with prospects
- Build long lasting relationships with prospects
- Create strategy with prospects
- Present wider renewables advisory solutions
- Prepare pricing and negotiate new client contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in renewable energy
- Experience in leading or partaking in PPA transactions
- Demonstrated track record of success selling to C&I organizations