2 days ago
Business Development Associate, Energy Storage | Market Analysis | Financial Modeling
Rare opportunity to join the finance department of a major player in the renewables space.
The company develops and operates utility-scale energy storage projects in the U.S. They work throughout New York and Texas and are rapidly expanding across the U.S. They are looking for an associate who can assist the development and commercial teams.
The Business Development Associate will study market data and create financial models. They will report to the company CFO.
The main responsibilities in the role will include (but not be limited to):
- Analyzing large datasets in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Financial Modeling
- Policy and Regulatory analysis at the ISO, state and federal level; preparing comments as necessary on behalf of KCE
- Learning a subject through external reports and preparing internal summaries
- Support for Commercial and Development Activities
- Other duties as required
- 0-3 years professional experience in energy or related field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel; knowledge of access and PowerPoint preferred
- Prior work or interest in energy or a technical field; ability to understand and communicate technical issues
- Very motivated self-starter
- Strong writer
- Comfortable learning and administering new software tools
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability and willingness to travel and work over 40 hours in a week as needed
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.