about 1 month ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be working with a very exciting Energy Storage business, whose goal is to use their intelligent system to help the UK reach a sustainable net-zero carbon future.
They seek a new Business Development Associate to join their London team and to take responsibility for all our direct-to-consumer sales work and to assist on specific business-to-business channels.
The ideal candidate will be confident, organised and hard-working, with excellent communication skills. They will be passionate about the clean tech industry, eager to work in a start-up & will have a can-do attitude. There will be ample training on the job, and you would be supported greatly by management.
- Generating and responding to leads and closing deals within existing sales channels; both B2C (to homeowners) and B2B (to installers / electricians)
- Arranging meetings and presenting to potential customers with support if/when needed
- Answering inbound enquiries from the website
- Managing existing sales pipelines
- Feeding into the development of marketing channels
Skills & Qualifications:
- All candidates welcome but academic credentials in science or math’s at A-level or higher desirable given the nature of the product
- Prior B2B / B2C sales experience would be beneficial
- Confident on Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in the use of a CRM system or the Google suit of tools
- You are ambitious, resilient, and results-driven
- You are a confident communicator – including when asking for help when needed
- You are keen to rapidly grow and develop with the company and can demonstrate you’re capable of taking on greater responsibility as the business grows