over 2 years ago
Unique opportunity to join a global power company and rotate between three key divisions within the business. The company develop finance and operate utility scale renewable energy projects with a particular focus on solar, energy storage, onshore and offshore wind.
The teams the successful candidate will support are.. international strategy, renewable energy portfolio management, and M&A transactions.
The company are looking to grow this new function - there will be three newly formed vacancies.
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- lead teams and specific projects relating to analysis of renewable technologies and market geographies, as well as value creation projects within the current & future portfolio
- conduct / coordinate screening, origination, evaluation and execution of M&A opportunities and lead due diligence efforts
- preparation of materials for the Investment Committee, the Board of Directors, etc.
- join and support meetings internally and externally in respect of business development and transaction origination and execution.
- have initial analyst-level experience from top-tier firms in investment banking, strategy consulting or law, with a motivation for moving into renewables
- strong skills in Excel modelling and PowerPoint presentations (showing the findings for presentations to senior executives)
- the ability to focus on key issues, hit deadlines and approach work from a strategic, commercial and critical perspective
- excellent interpersonal skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- top-tier academic background
Please enquire for further details and full job description.