- Posted 11 December 2019
- Salary £50,000
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnergy Management, Energy Procurement
- Contact NameLouis Blaser
With a long history within the Sustainability sector, my client is seeking to expand their Sustainability team with the addition of a BREEAM Assessor. They work all the way from early stage design to delivery. They take pride in adding value to clients’ projects in innovative ways that separates them from their competitors.
The role will be joining their Sustainability team in applying BREEAM Assessments on a variety of projects. The role will require advising clients and design teams with regards to BREEAM scores and ensuring that it meets project targets.
You must have:
- at least two years experience of carrying out BREEAM Assessments
- Experience of client liaison
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Experience of managing your own projects