up to £35,000 plus benefits & Company Vehicle
4 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading facilities management company to find a BMS Support Engineer to join a growing team for. They are looking for an individual with some environmental knowledge and an interest in new and innovative technologies who can provide professional technical support and customer service.
- Guaranteeing customers’ properties are kept in line with policy comfort standards whilst improving energy efficiency
- Providing technical support in a professional manner and offering a high standard of customer service
- Apply in-depth HVAC and building controls knowledge to resolve issues remotely or ascertain the corrective action required to achieve efficient resolutions.
- Being a key member of a growing and diversifying team, and assisting with its growth and the development of the team
- Identify opportunities through using in-house platforms to assess the performance and operation of customer estates
- Produce operational delivery reports
- Attention to detail with contracts and customer details
- Onboarding of new contracts
- To confidently deliver our contracted responsibilities utilising the platforms and tools available
- Proven understanding of the energy impact upon actions taken and always displaying a responsible approach
- Provide reactive BEMS support for the company’s customers, whilst evaluating how reactive knowledge can assist predictive analytics.
- Complete remote system performance diagnosis utilising a range of platforms and various diagnostic tools
- Use BEMS strategy techniques to identify energy optimisation opportunities
- Contract mobilisation exercises, ensuring the end to end process is effective and performed efficiently
- Formulate data from multiple data sets/sources to provide intelligent and concise output
- Review & update workflow systems to ensure data capture is consistent and beneficial.
- Schedule and perform remote-planned maintenance duties across our customer estates.
- Monitor systems and react to pre-configured alarm instances, ensuring response times are within agreed SLA’s.
- Daily equipment checks and ensure equipment is operational and in good health.
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are not compromised and that processes and documentation is regularly reviewed and maintained.
- Trend experience
- Proven experience and knowledge working with Building Energy Management Systems in a building services or Building Controls Environment
- Competent in data-extraction techniques
- BEMS training/qualifications
- Practical HVAC, Electrical Systems and Building Services knowledge
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer focused approach
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail