Competitive Salary (DOE)
5 months ago
BMS Project Sales Manager
- London based – servicing the Yorkshire region
- Competitive+ company car/allowance + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits
Our client is a major player in the UK energy management sector, they design, install, monitor, maintain and optimise Building Energy Management Systems on projects that embrace smart cities and commercial/industrial projects.
They provide building and energy generation services required in a Zero Carbon world – renewable energy generation – including solar PV and battery storage solutions, heat networks, and electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
Our client is looking for a driven individual with building services experience, who understands building management systems, energy optimisation and how buildings work. Someone who is passionate, hungry for success and desires career progression opportunities. The ability to interact with their clients and build relationships is essential as you will be heavily client-facing. You will not be tied to one office, you will be based remotely, servicing the Yorkshire region.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- With the support of the estimating team, you will maximise our client’s very large contract base and well-known brand to generate new business opportunities within the BMS/Building Controls space
- Ensuring our client’s customers and professional design teams select the right products to deliver the buildings they require.
- Grow and nurture excellent customer relationships through a consultative and collaborative working approach, utilising your strong sector experience.
- Identify new business growth opportunities through gaining a strong understanding of your regional market trends, competitor insight etc.
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- Strong sales management/business development expertise within the BMS sector, with relevant technical experience/qualifications
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and be comfortable presenting your ideas and solutions to a wider and varied market.
- Strong business acumen with an entrepreneurial approach, proactive in asking the right questions to help deliver excellent results.
- A consultative approach and have a thorough understanding of new products to provide our customers with innovative solutions.
- A proactive and forward thinking mindset where you can add value to our business and the ability to demonstrate examples of your past and current projects.