Up to £40,000 DOE
10 months ago
We are delighted to be working with a well renowned eMobility brand who are looking to hire a Bid Manager as they further cement their status as a leader in a global EV market that is seeing exponential growth.
In this role you will work within an innovative eMobility team where you will be providing support to tender bids, ensuring a high level of scrutiny and detail goes into the bid process.
- Work with the eMobility team in the providing of support in the tender/bid process.
- Whilst ensuring a high level of detail, carry out assessments and reviews on bids and feeding back to the team to ensure success.
- Top level customer service, working on Salesforce collating, inputting and accurately updating customer orders.
This role will suit a driven sales professional who has a passion for CleanTech, who is motivated by the prospect of working with a business making an impact in the fight against climate change.
- Must have prior experience of tender/bid processes.
- You must be a sucker for detail, be highly organised with the ability to organise your time effectively.
- Being a skilled communicator is an absolute must, you will be dealing with people on a daily basis, representing the brand.
- Salesforce experience would be great though not essential as would prior experience in the EV industry.
Based in SW England with a salary up to £40,000 DOE and an attractive benefits package here lies a fantastic opportunity to build a career and stamp your mark with a forward thinking, very well-funded eMobility brand that are continuing to disrupt the market.
For more information don’t hesitate to get in contact!