£30,000 - £35,000 basic
almost 3 years ago
Are you looking to be part of growing business, working in positive and supportive work environment?
If so, apply today for the Bid Coordinator role. In a recent staff survey, the most common words used to describe the company were ‘great people’, ‘positive work environment’ and ‘growing business’. The business is a driven, inspiring, and passionate one with an experienced management team to help the right candidate reach new levels in their personal development. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working in a complex and fast-paced commercial Bid environment.
TGRC are working with one of the few truly international energy consultancy’s. They have multiple offices globally, allowing them to service major accounts effectively. They have multiple accolades that have provided the business with unparalleled branding – one of the highest performing energy consultancy’s in the space. They are a very innovative firm, that encourages each employee to come with new ideas and expansion plans. The role has come live due to growth.
The business culture is highly regarded internally and externally. They hold regular appraisals on offer unparalleled career progression (with case studies of successful careers). They have yearly salary reviews and performance linked bonuses (individual). The Servicing Account Manager will receive training that is unique to this firm – covering topics within commodity overview, sales and industry legislation to name a few. Other benefits include duvet days, international travel to other offices and company social events such as sport, music, dining, award ceremonies and BBQ’s!
- Provide support in producing PQQ, ITT, RFP, RFQ, RFI and other Bid documentation
- Create, maintain, manage and share Bid-related documentation and templates, ensuring they meet formatting, branding and quality standards
- Support Bid Manager in planning, maintaining schedule and pipeline of Bid activity and sharing with relevant stakeholders
- Attend key internal meetings to provide administrative support to Bid Manager
- Coordinate input from subject matter experts, (including sales, marketing, risk management, finance, commercial, legal, product, and delivery) consolidating all sections into the required tender format
- Carry out competitor analysis and sector research to enhance market knowledge and understand client requirements
- Obtain feedback from bid scenarios
- Provide input to proposal improvement process through proof reading, giving feedback to content owners on;
- Structure and content
- Concision and flow
- Language and grammar
- Managing proposal software
- Support Marketing Communications and Bid Manager with bid submissions, including obtaining bid information and submitting responses to online portals
- Any ad hoc support relating to Bid production matters, as reasonably requested
- Previous administrative experience within a Bid Management / Sales team – Essential
- Use of online procurement/bid portals for obtaining and submitting bid information, and CRM systems – Essential
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills – Essential
- A professional approach to work and a ‘can-do’ attitude – Essential
- A disciplined approach with the ability to plan and organise effectively – Essential
- A proactive approach with willingness to help others within the team and wider business – Essential
- Experience working independently in a self-managed environment – Essential
- Energy procurement/sector experience – Highly desirable