£30,000 - 35,000 + bonus
16 days ago
This Bid Coordinator position is a superb opportunity to join an expanding energy consultancy who, due to a successful few years, are looking to bolster their team.
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading energy consultancy in their search for a home-based Account Manager. The consultancy provides commercial energy procurement; managing clients’ risk to ensure transparency and reliability.
- Provide support in producing PQQ, RFP, RFQ, RFI and other bid documentation.
- Create, maintain and manage bid-related documentation and templates.
- Ensure such documentation complies with formatting, branding and quality standards
- Support the Bid Manager in planning and maintaining a pipeline of bid activity.
- Provide administrative support to Bid Manager.
- Carry out competitor analysis.
- Obtain feedback from bid scenarios.
- Provide input to proposal improvement processes.
- Managing proposal software.
- Support the Bid Manager with bid submissions.
Any successful candidate will be expected to possess the following…
- Previous administrative experience within a Bid Management team.
- Use of online procurement/ bid portals for submitting bid information - and CRM systems.
- Leadership – working with teams from different departments to achieve organisational goals;
- Communication – ensuring that communication is ongoing and effective between different departments and clients;
- IT – keeping up to date with IT systems in the workplace while having an understanding of emerging technologies;
- Presentation – Presenting ideas and results to different stakeholders across the business including staff and senior management;
- Team working – fostering an environment of teamwork to ensure that all products are delivered on time and company goals are met;
- Initiative – The ability to work alone and take a lead when hurdles arise or when tasks require completion;
- Planning - staying ahead of the game and ensuring that plans for the future are clearly labelled out for everyone to follow;
- Problem Solving – adapting to the ever changing environment and reacting quickly to meet challenges.