10 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be supporting our client, a leading global developer of renewable energy projects, who handle all steps of project development from site acquisition to construction.
They are looking for a highly qualified, entrepreneurial Project Developer to strengthen their team and deliver Battery Storage projects in Northern Ireland.
- Identify, validate and develop battery storage systems for the Northern Ireland market as stand-alone or hybrid solutions
- Coordinate and manage relationships with regulators, municipalities, utilities and corporations
- Prepare & coordinate the technical development of projects
- Work alongside the solar and wind energy development departments
- Deliver projects within budget and on time & create project documentation
- Continuously evaluate on-grid hybrid systems and battery storage market opportunities and develop business plans.
- Degree educated in engineering, or an economic, technical or mathematic discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in a client facing position in a relevant field
- Knowledge about developing large renewable projects (ideally battery storage projects)
- Knowledge of the electricity market conditions in Northern Ireland and respective battery storage applications
- Excellent communication, project management and negotiation skills
- Business fluent in English.