£120,000 + 50% Bonus
9 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the leading names in renewables in their search for an Associate Vice President to be based in London or Edinburgh.
This will work with the firms offtake partners on developing contracts and agreements, ensuring that the standards of mitigation and ops. risk requirements are incorporated into all projects.
TGRC are delighted to be assisting a global investment bank in their search for a key hire in their PPA team. The business holds an exceptional name in the industry and this position offers one of the rare chances to join.
- Leading operational management of all PPA contracts within Europe for creating and executing PPA risk identification and mitigations plans, which form an integral part of contract negotiations and internal approval processes
- Frequent interface with counterparties’ front office and operations teams, regarding items such as entering into additional forward sales from the firms assets, position adjustments/hedges, construction progress, availability/outage information, PPA amendments
- Managing REC accounts, making deliveries/transfers of Guarantees of Origin, Green Certificates and Elcerts
- This role will work closely with the development & construction, accounting, finance, compliance and regulatory reporting teams to ensure that all relevant PPA risks and obligations are appropriately planned for pre-financial close and completed on time during both construction and operations
- An in-depth understanding of European energy markets, long-term energy transactions (ISDA/EFET/bespoke PPA) and project finance documentation
- You will have a minimum of five years’ experience from energy contract management or origination, structuring and negotiation of long-term contracts with strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently and across various teams within the group