€30,000 - €35,000
9 months ago
The position resides within the International Sales Team which is not only the leading sales organisation within the business but also one of the fastest growing, innovative and dynamic. The International Sales Manager will work within this environment selling to both large and multinational organisations headquartered in your given geography.
The New Sales Associate will serve as part of the EMEA Sales team. Here, you will guide future-Clients through their Active Energy Management or Sustainability journey.
In addition, you would undertake research, define, and target specific accounts in strategic market segments to facilitate a high level of sales success with targeted clients and prospects.
If you are someone who has had a first successful experience in an inside sales position, or who has some initial experience and demonstrated success in an external sales role, then this is the role for you!
This position will harness your skills and enable the successful candidate to have a clear transition path to become a Sales Manager.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent in experience.
- Proven experience selling consultancy services in the energy management industry to industrial and/or commercial clients.
- Competence and commitment to perform tasks related to cold prospecting and lead generation to fill the pipeline.
- Determination in follow up of leads and movement of prospects through the sales cycle.
- Presenting to all management levels at Fortune 500 companies.
- Team player with strong networking skills (internal & external)
- Computer literate in a Microsoft Office environment (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook) and Salesforce.com CRM system.
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.