Associate Portfolio Director
We are currently supporting a large sustainability lead Investment Fund based in London who are looking for an Associate Portfolio Director to focus on their growing hydrogen portfolio.
The ideal candidate does not need direct experience in hydrogen but ideally would have come from a process industries background (e.g. former Oil & Gas, thermal assets, chemical industry etc).
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Representing our clients investors' by taking portfolio management responsibility for selected investee companies.
• Taking on SPV Board Directorships and thus attending project SPV board meetings to update on the performance of the projects.
• Working with the fund leads to help launch the hydrogen fund.
• Working with the relevant finance/valuation team resources to interpret the information from the management accounts and cashflow for the purpose of internal and external communications and assessments.
• Responsibility in approving invoices and purchase orders
• Overseeing the performance of selected investee companies through their operations.
• Regularly report on portfolio matters and performance to investors, senior management and team members.
• Actively contributing to the overall performance of the Infrastructure Team.
• Support investment opportunities by managing advisors, assessing technical parameters of financial models and risk assessment. Then provide recommendations and present them to the investment committee for approval.
• High commercial awareness required to be able to review and negotiate project contracts e.g. MSA agreements, O&M agreements, Fuel Supply Agreements, Gas / Power Offtake Agreements etc.
Hybrid Working – This can be very flexible to suit your needs
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and suggest a time to speak.