£40,000 + Car Allowance (£5000)
9 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the true Global Powerhouses in Commercial Real Estate. The client is experiencing rapid growth within their energy teams, and as such, they are looking to add an Associate Energy and Sustainability Consultant to their ranks.
The role focuses on delivering energy audits, carbon net zero strategy, building optimization and ISO50001.
- Take ownership of the service delivery of energy audits across the firm’s large client portfolio
- Provide other direct energy and sustainability consultancy work to support, as required by the existing sustainability team. This may service clients, surveyors or the existing team.
- Engage with internal and external staff on a range of sustainability issues
- Assist in wider client work such as data analysis, GRESB, GHG reporting, carbon foot printing, and data up-loads for a range of Sustainability Survey submissions.
- Project manage Energy Audit revenue pipeline.
- Add to the upkeep, growth, consultation and execution of sustainability standards
- Impact towards structuring of Sustainability related documentation
- Have experience at delivering both financial and technical management
- Data management and analysis of electricity, gas, carbon, waste and water data
- BSc Degree in Engineering, Energy Management, Environmental Sciences, Sustainability or equivalent.
- Suitable and appropriate experience within Energy or Utility Management sector and/or Sustainability Services.
- Robust report writing capability and quality assurance concentrated.
- Strong business development and acumen.
- ESOS Experience/ ESOS Lead Assessor
- Qualified Energy Assessor
- Experience of data reporting e.g. SECR reporting and / or Green House Gas Reporting
- Working experience with ISO 50001 ISO 14001 and other Sustainability disciplines which relate to the built environment.
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.