5 months ago
A reputable Energy Company with a large portfolio of renewable energy sites under management. A company with a strong reputation in the field and high staff retention.
- Management of the contracts of the SPVs 2. Ensure that all assets are in compliance with:
- Statutory requirements for Health, Safety and Environmental performance,
- Local planning authority requirements,
- Grid company connection conditions and power purchase agreements,
- Reporting requirements under lenders facility agreements and other financial requirements,
- Other agreements in place.
- Optimise project performance:
- Monitor contractor performance during scheduled and unscheduled maintenance with a view to ensuring all contracted SLA’s are met or bettered,
- Review and enhance maintenance strategies and activities with a view to reducing downtime,
- Review regular and other reporting provided by the contractors and ensure any issues are being suitably addressed,
- Build strong relationships with contractors,
- Direct supervision of sub-contractors or overseeing the work of management contractors where required,
- Identify and establish the necessary KPIs to monitor the performance of each assets.
- Identify equipment faults, carry out diagnoses and troubleshooting activities with support from the Asset Engineer.
- Manage the project operational budgets by: Monitoring spend to budget and planning spend for activities on each project for approval by the investment team.
- Prepare regular asset management reports on each asset.
- Maintain and develop management tools including: Operating Plans, Asset Registers and other management tools as necessary. 8.
- Visit company sites to assess status and conditions of the solar farm; equating to approximately 2 visits per month.
- 9. Maintain data security and confidentiality by using information within the parameters of the job role, any applicable SLAs, the company data policies and / or privacy notices and the statutory guidelines set out within the GDPR and any associated UK legislation. Pay particular regard to any data that is generated by CCTV or that may be classified as personal data.
- Comply with all required fire, health and safety requirements for the environment in which you are working, including making yourself aware of the current applicable policies and risk assessments and acting accordingly, and attending any required training.
- Provide day to day supervision of the work carried out by the Asset Engineers.
- Any other reasonable task as requested by a Manager, Partner or Director of the business.
- Collaborative – Demonstrate effective team work and close collaboration across functions and geographical locations, to facilitate knowledge sharing and continued learning and development for the benefit of everyone
- Diligent - Excellent time keeping, punctuality and consistent attendance at work as well as meeting deadlines, persevering with challenging tasks, demonstrating meticulous attention to detail and consistently delivering work to the highest standard
- Trustworthy - To act ethically and with integrity in all working practices and behave with honesty and decency at all times. Be trusted and able to take sole responsibility for a task or work alone where required
- Flexible - Respond to changing requirements which may affect the working day, and to deal appropriately with varying customer needs.
- Well Organised - Capable of planning effectively and then dealing with a number of different tasks at a time whilst still maintaining priority on the needs of the business and our customers
- Positive attitude - Deal with challenging situations in a positive manner; have the ability to remain calm and maintain a balanced viewpoint when dealing with complex or difficult matters and demonstrating a high degree of resilience in the workplace
- Communicative – Able to communicate at all levels across the staff and management of BSL and to interact professionally with all stakeholders and our customers
- Ambitious – Excited by the commercial strategy of BSL and to want to have a continuously rewarding career with the Company, to work on new challenges with enthusiasm, demonstrate initiative, stretch capabilities and seek opportunities for personal development
- Customer Focussed – understand that the needs of the customer take priority and strive for excellence in customer satisfaction at all times