11 days ago
TGRC is working with a company that focuses on services including asset management and monitoring for the solar PV sector. Out client is currently seeking an Associate Asset Manager to cover various responsibilities including ensuring asset compliance, optimizing project performance and managing assets’ reports.
· Management of the contracts of the SPVs.
· Compliance with statutory requirements for: Health, Safety and Environmental performance, local planning authority requirements, grid company connection conditions and power purchase agreements, reporting requirements under lenders facility agreements and other financial requirements, other agreements in place.
· Monitor contractor performance during scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to ensure all contracted SLA’s are met or bettered.
· Review maintenance strategies and activities to reduce downtime.
· Review reporting provided by the contractors and ensure any issues are being addressed.
· Direct supervision of sub-contractors or overseeing the work of management contractors where required.
· Identify necessary KPIs to monitor the performance of each asset.
· Identify equipment faults, carry out diagnoses and troubleshooting activities with support from the Asset Engineer.
· Manage the project operational budgets by monitoring spends to budget and planning spends for activities on each project for approval by the investment team.
· Prepare regular asset management reports on each asset.
· Maintain and develop management tools including: Operating Plans, Asset Registers and other management tools as necessary.
· Visit company sites to assess status and conditions of the solar farm; equating to approximately 2 visits per month.
· Maintain data security and confidentiality by using information within the parameters of the job role, any applicable SLAs, the company data policies and / or privacy notices and the statutory guidelines set out within the GDPR and any associated Italian legislation. Pay particular regard to any data that is generated by CCTV or that may be classified as personal data.
· Comply with all required fire, health and safety requirements for the environment in which you are working, including making yourself aware of the current applicable policies and risk assessments and acting accordingly, and attending any required training.
· Provide day to day supervision of the work carried out by the Asset Engineers.
· Engineering degree or equivalent.
· 1 year experience in solar farm asset management activities.
· Experience with remote monitoring systems on plant and equipment (preferably Solar).
· Interpretation of mechanical and electrical engineering drawings, work instructions and design reviews.
· Advanced Excel Skills (macros, visual basic).