A rare opportunity to join an international provider of operations and maintenance for commercial and utility-scale solar energy. The manager will be responsible for the O&M of a large commercial portfolio of assets.
- Managing O&M contracts & budgets, field service personnel and 3rd party maintenance providers
- Optimizing system performance
- Maintenance planning and scheduling as well as deployment of resources for corrective maintenance.
- Reporting & analysis as well as required regulatory documentation
- Providing higher-level technical problem solving
- Supplier and equipment management
- Field team coordination - preventaive and reactive
- Analytical Skills
- Technical Skills