11 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Accountant to join a Green Tech start-up in Milan, Italy.
The group specialise in upscaling Energy Storage modules through innovative design and systems consultancy. After a period of prolonged growth, they are now looking to develop their finance team in-house and as such require an Assistant Accountant to lead on bookkeeping and assist on Management Accounts.
- Recording invoices on the purchase ledger and raising orders with suppliers and partners
- Handle all transactional queries
- Assist on month and year end management accounts
- Work on accruals, prepayments and journals where necessary
- Maintaining the general ledger with up-to-date recording
- Supporting the annual audit process
- Experience providing financial support for multiple entities
- Strong working knowledge of finance processes
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to work independently and independently manage deadlines
- Renewables experience or experience in a start-up is desirable