£40,000 - £45,000
5 months ago
- Be the first point of contact for a client portfolio
- Carry out technical monitoring for wind farms (including high voltage)
- Manage supplier and service-provider relations
- Identify technical improvement solutions
- Prepare technical reports for clients
- Monitor contractual obligations: maintenance, insurance, Health and Safety …
- Carry out from time to time external audits
- As a Wind turbine expert, act as support for the rest of the Asset management team concerning wind turbine technical issues.
- Develop new performance analysis
- Be the day to day contact towards clients
- Collaborate in Due Diligence
- Master’s degree in Electrical/Electrotechnical/Automatic Control Engineering and/or complemented by a renewable energy qualification.
- Experience in wind energy advisory in the UK, wind farms performance reviews, due diligences . Detailed experience of reading and interpreting contracts and ensuring compliance is essential.
- Detailed experience in the production of reports, ensuring consistent high standards is required with outstanding presentation skills.
- More than five years’ experience in the renewable energy sector and more specifically in wind advisory. Any other sector skills or experiences over the ones specified above will be a plus (Wind/Solar yield assessment, Due Diligence, project development…).
- We are looking for someone with good communications skills, analytical and proactive, to integrate the team. Good knowledge of Microsoft packages and other data analysis software.