Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 2 months ago
A leading asset management company specialised in renewable energy has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Asset Manager to join a dynamic team to manage wind assets/ SPVs. This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to work with the financial team as well as the monitoring team to enhance the asset management practices.
- Ensure that all assets follow the agreements in place such as health and safety, grid connection, planning permission and financial requirements.
- Ensure that the quality of work provided on the project site is efficient
- Ensure that health and safety rules are implemented and perform safety inspection to identify any fault in the equipment (diagnosis and troubleshooting activities)
- Project performance optimisation by reviewing contractors' performance and maintenance strategies, addressing any reported issues while using adequate KPIs. Work closely with all contractors and sub-contractors.
- Work on enhancing management tools such as Operating Plans and Asset Registers
- Site visit to ensure project deliverables stay on time while keeping track of spend to budget
- Compile regular assets management reports. Attending team, handover, company meetings when required by my clients
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience in asset management in the wind sector
- A relevant engineering degree
- Demonstrate experience handling remote monitoring systems on plants
- Good understating of electrical and mechanical engineering
- Good understanding of budget and contract management