£35,000 - £40,000 + discretionary bonus
5 months ago
Excellent opportunity for a junior asset manager to join the Portfolio team of a growing renewable energy & infrastructure investment manager.
They are looking for someone with 1-3 years solar asset management experience to join the team.
The current portfolio has grown substantially, and the fund has aquired a large number of utiity scale solar assets. Other technologies in the portfolio include onshore wind, rooftop solar and infrastructure.
Full asset management control of specified clients/funds assets, including:
- Reporting, analysing and modelling of the assets
- Commercial management of key contracts including Power Purchase Agreements, insurance, O&M contracts
- Overseeing site operations manager and contractors
- Target key areas of improvement to ensure maximum availability of assets
- Liaison with debt funding providers and agreeing distributions of surplus cash as required
- On occasion the job holder may be asked to provide due diligence support in relation to the evaluation of new renewables opportunities
- 1 to 3 years’ experience of asset management
- Training will be provided to give the successful candidate a better understanding of new energy and renewables
- Ability to work without supervision
- Full driving licence and own vehicle due to rural location