7 months ago
A leading international solar developer are currently recruiting for an Asset Manager for their Sydney office. This well respected global leader in holistic Solar PV solutions has an impressive portfolio of projects across Australia and are seeking an Asset Manager who will be responsible for all asset management operations across the current portfolio.
The asset management division currently sits at close to 50 members of staff who provide asset management and O&M expertise to various solar farms internationally. You will be working with both the Australian team and their international colleagues and the role will provide fantastic exposure to some of the most important solar PV projects built in Australia in the recent past.
As Asset Manager, you will have the following responsibilities
· Organising and completing all asset management activities of existing solar farms in Australia and additional solar farms as they are commissioned
· Supervision and management of all relevant contracts (asset management / O&M, etc.), funding agreements, interconnection agreements
· Ensuring on-going compliance with all law, legislative requirements, federal and state legislation in relation to the operation of solar farms
· Reporting on asset management activities and O&M services performance by the contractors
· Managing and maintaining good relationships with authorities, NSP’s, AEMO etc
· Conducting site visits and inspections involving third parties including operators and contractors
· Providing asset management inputs for preparing OPEX estimations
· Developing Scope of Works for asset management and supervision for new projects
· Support the development team in the development phase of the Project with asset management and OPEX estimation for tender preparations.
· Deep involvement in re-finance/ selling process
Required skills, qualifications and experience:
As Asset Manager, you will need to demonstrate the following:
· Exposure to asset management of large infrastructure projects with experience in solar and wind generating system preferred.
· Experience in Asset Management
· Experience in large scale renewable assets
· Experience in Technical aspects of re-financing and selling process
· Relevant Engineering qualification
· Good understanding of Asset Management methodologies
· Strong understanding of contracts including management and reporting
· Outstanding communication skills
· Strong MS EXCEL and IT skills
· Critical eye for all compliance and safety
· Strong commercial and negotiation skills
· Good understanding of Electrical systems
· Be self directed and a good team player