£30,000 - £50,000
about 1 month ago
- Control and analyse performance of operating assets against the approved budgets, cashflow and P&L, including the detailed review and analysis of the production figures, availability, site technical performance, liquidated damages and insurance claims.
- Identifying operational risks to solar sites through robust operational analysis and agreeing and implementing solutions to resolve or mitigate such risks.
- Responsibility for contractual management of allocated SPV’s incl. O&M contracts, management of disputes and contractual/insurance claims, and involvement in the negotiation of new contracts at acquisition.
- Reviews and validates proposed short-term and long-term contracts /strategy for existing and new assets optimising P&L over life, including management of tendering and procurement process for commercial contracts during the operational phase
- Liaising with external asset managers to ensure that relevant information (e.g. site performance, review of yield assessments, commercial strategy, etc.) and best practises (e.g. HSE, performance analysis, reporting, invoicing) are adequate.
- Managing and reporting on the compliance of the solar farm companies with HSE legislation and other corporate policies in place.
- Appointing, managing and monitoring the performance of external consultants and contractors.
- Attending and contributing to various internal and external meetings including team meetings, asset management meetings and SPV Board meetings. Provide input into quarterly reports on the progress of the portfolio.
- Assist in the Fund’s M&A processes where technical assessment is required to identify the key technical and operational risks.
- Deal with post close obligations on all acquisitions, including oversight of punch list items, repair processes or similar issues.
- Engaging and maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders associated with the solar portfolio, including statutory authorities, formal and informal consultees.
- Attend and contribute to industry events to maintain industry awareness and build Greencoat profile.
- Take responsibility for internal development projects to help facilitate growth and improved performance of UKS.