4 months ago
A global renewable energy developer and IPP are seeking an experienced Solar Asset Manager to join their growing team operating in Melbourne. This is an international company who specialise in the development, construction and operations of onshore wind and utility PV projects globally.
With a large portfolio of projects globally, this company are seeking an Asset Manager to manage their Australian renewable energy portfolio’s contractual obligations and to be responsible for asset management whilst safeguarding safety, quality, compliance and environmental performance.
As the main contact for the project, as Solar Asset Manager you will also be responsible for:
· Management of asset operating plans and project budgets
· Management obligations of and project deliverables in relation to the Operations & Maintenance Agreement and the Asset Management Agreement
· Guaranteeing that all solar operating assets comply with the solar project requirements
· Co-ordinating the daily performance of solar operating assets
· Maintaining and developing project specific registers and reports
· Managing and maintaining key client relationships with regulatory authorities, TNSP's and AEMO amongst others.
· Managing and controlling frequent team and contractor meetings
· Ensuring all action plans are completed in a timely manner
Skills, Qualifications and Experience required from you:
· Relevant degree qualification in engineering eg electrical, renewable energy etc
· Significant experience in the Solar PV sector ideally in Australia
· Experience in the Australian renewable energy sector
· Eligibility to live and work in Australia
· Proven experience in contract management
· Experience in a similar role delivering utility scale solar projects
· Commitment to a safe working environment
· Ability to technically review and challenge performance reports
· Understanding of maintenance management systems and computerised SCADA systems
· Good Project Management skills
· A highly organised approach to work