£40,000 - £45,000
7 months ago
TGRC has been approached by a market leader in renewable energy technical advisory and asset management services. Managing and Reporting on 2GW + capacity of Wind and Solar across Europe, Australia, South Africa, North America and South America. They have also provided technical advisory on projkects totaling 20GW across the globe. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing Solar team in the UK who have been highly successful in winning new business from Investment companies across the sector.
- Responsible for managing commercial agreements and the compliance of the SPV and the contractors with their contractual obligations.
- Power purchase agreements and FIT agreements
- Ofgem subsidy process
- Insurance policies and management of claims
- Meter operator agreements
- Import electricity agreements
- Lease agreements and lease payments
- Loan Agreements
- Asset Management Agreements
- Coordination of the formal reporting to the investors by liaising with the Technical Asset Management, Operational Performance and Finance Management functions.
- Relationship Management with third party owners
- Preparation of the annual operating budgets
- Act as regulatory and electricity market expert within the Asset Management and responsible for issuance of regulatory reports to investors as appropriate
- Responsible for setting up and managing the Corporate Diary for all SPVs
- Lead tendering and procurement activities with support of external advisers as appropriate.
- Manage the offsite relationship with the landlords and/or residents and other community relations.
- Educated to degree level in an engineering or commercial discipline and be able to provide evidence of being / having:
- An experienced professional with at least 4-5 years of experience and a demonstrable track record of successfully managing commercial agreements in the electricity industry and experience of setting and managing budgets.
- A good knowledge of the UK electricity market, including contacts with market players, experience of subsidy mechanisms and the relevant administrative processes, and clear understanding of the regulatory principles of the UK market.
- A self-starter with a passion for the renewable energy industry, desire for success and the willingness to challenge the status quo in order to maximise assets’ ROI safely following best practise guidelines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build rapport quickly and develop long-term relationships with all stakeholder groups. Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with all stakeholder groups including OEMs, contractors and clients.
- Professionalism, the ability to understand and manage client expectations and deliver high quality service
- The ability to work with minimum supervision when interfacing with stakeholders but who is also able to work with all members of the team and external client teams as and when necessary to implement initiatives to maximise revenues and optimise performance.
- Robust and resilient character with the ability to operate optimally within a fast-paced, private equity-backed environment.