about 1 year ago
Alex Le Goater
Excellent opportunity for an Asset Manager to join an Institutional Investment Manager to assist on their on-shore wind portfolio.
Having had a successful financial year with multiple transactions and a recent financial close on a US joint venture, the firm are targeting further growth and as such need a technically-minded professional to monitor the performance of newly-acquired assets.
- Liaise actively with tenderers, contract negotiators and banks
- Prepare compliance reports for all commercial operations (legal, HSE)
- Contract Management for O&M projects, direct services and reconciliations
- Advise on structured finance and compliance for new acquisitions
- Proactively suggest and implement performance review measures with the firms' Head of Asset Management
- Degree-educated in a relevant discipline
- Significant exposure to on-shore wind in a technical project manager or asset management role
- Experience of asset optimisation at different levels of the lifecycle
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of wind engineering