Competitive Salary + Car/Car Allowance + Benefits
12 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be partnered with a Global Energy Services provider, in the identification & engagement of an Asset Manager to join their well-established decentralised energy team.
The position sits within the Asset Improvements team and sees the desirable split of monitoring, maintaining & improving asset performance from both a technical and commercial perspective.
The portfolio of assets includes district heating schemes, heat networks, energy centres, CHP & biomass boilers.
- Monitoring the asset performance against commercial targets, ensuring they are always hit/exceeded.
- Where optimisation opportunities or recommendations are identified, project managing successful delivery of these recommendations with maximum affect.
- Identification of a problem’s route-cause & instigate solution management.
- Ensure technical & commercial well-being of all assets within the associated portfolio.
- Drive Health & Safety adherence across all assets & projects.
- Professional Engineer with relevant/relatable qualifications to the energy engineering sector.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Technical experience of energy centres, district heating, CHP’s, utilities.
- Experience in contractor management.
- Project management experience.