9 months ago
An international renewable development company with a long history in Australia are seeking an Asset Manager for their Operations team. As Asset Manager you will oversee several renewable energy assets in the company’s Australian portfolio, ensuring adherence to practice for safety, compliance, quality and environmental performance, whilst maximising revenue and enhancing community and stakeholder engagement throughout the project lifecycle. This is a brand-new opportunity in a growing operations team and will provide exposure to a number of assets and technologies
· You will be the main point of contact throughout the operational lifecycle and will be responsible for the asset’s daily management.
· Where projects are under construction, manage all mobilisation and transitional tasks to ensure that the project is prepared and ready for operations to the client’s satisfaction
· Manage project budgets and asset operating plans
· Take full responsibility for delivery of the obligations of the respective asset management agreement.
· Ensure that all operating assets adhere to statutory requirements for health, safety and environmental performance.
· Co-ordinate day-to-day performance of several operating assets
· Maintain and develop project specific management tools
· Manage the respective projects’ obligations under the NER, including dispatch management; reconciliation of market settlements; communication with AEMO Operational functions; GPS; and all other essential compliance obligations.
· Develop strong community relations in the project locality
· Manage and prepare the suite of internal and external project reports
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the finance team
· Manage and control regular team and contractor meetings
Requirements from you (Skills, Knowledge and Education):
· Knowledge of health and safety management systems
· Knowledge of quality and environmental management systems
· Contract management experience
· National Electricity Market knowledge
· Renewable Energy Operations expertise
· Budget preparation and management experience
· Ability to interpret mechanical and electrical engineering drawings, work instructions and design reviews
· Familiarity with computerized SCADA systems and maintenance management systems
· Engineering degree or equivalent experience required