over 1 year ago
My client have recently invested in a large hydropower portfolio in Sweden and Norway and require a technical Asset Manager to oversee the financial success of these assets.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Help with the extraction of the asset and integrate into the clients portfolio
- Plan and execute Maintenance and Turnarounds for the Assets.
- Plan and exectue the running of the assets based on the Nordic Energy Markets
- Control the CAPEX for the assets
- Integrate the Hydropower Assets into the wider fund.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Degree level education in Engineering and/or Finance or Economics.
- Experience in managing hydropower assets in the Nordic region
- A knowledge of Swedish or Norwegian is a significant benefit
- An understanding of how hydropower assets are maintained and operated.
- Experience managing technical portfolios in excess of €50m