Up to £85,000
about 1 month ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a boutique specialist consultancy focused on decentralised energy projects (Investment/Development/Asset Management) to identify and engage a brand-new Asset Management Lead to cover a diverse array of decentralised energy & energy optimisation technologies.
The position aims to provide leadership to the asset management team and to manage the ongoing development and delivery of their asset management offer. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, with strong problem-solving abilities and data management skills. They will be proactive, enthusiastic and able to work effectively under pressure.
- Managing & leading the Asset Management Team
- Creating bespoke Asset Management approaches for projects
- Owning business plans on existing assets & managing budgets for projects
- Engaging with both existing and new clients & stakeholder reporting
- Monitoring and reporting asset performance and implementing strategies for improvement
- Ensuring compliance across the portfolios with project contracts, HSE, regulation and policy
- Extensive asset management experience
- Energy or Renewable Energy, Asset Management experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrative experience leading a team
- Excellent client management skills
- Strong contractual understanding of project development and construction, with experience negotiating contracts
- A relevant degree or equivalent financial / technical qualification (Masters’ degree or higher is beneficial)
- Excellent working knowledge of financial & ESG reporting in relation to real estate/decentralised energy/financial sector