11 months ago
Are you an experienced Assest Engineer with experience in the Australian wind and solar industries? If so this might be the role for you.
A unique opportunity has arisen with a true international player in the renewable energy markets. This global business develops renewable energy projects across the globe and they are seeking an experienced Assent Engineer to prepare regular technical asset performance reports and undertakes ad-hoc technical analysis for a portfolio of renewable assets
As an Asset Engineer, your role your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Perform monthly performance analysis for all assets under management, including ensuring that databases are up to date, running Python scripts, administering Excel spreadsheets, updating client portals and related reporting systems.
- Stakeholder management across site managers and asset managers to maintain performance levels.
- Prepare technical specifications for the integration of new renewable assests.
- Work with the Systems Engineer, Site Managers and Asset Managers to develop and maintain contractual event management systems.
- Project manage the design, procurement and commissioning
- Work with the Systems Engineer to develop and administer new reporting systems and project KPIs.
- Understand and administer the calculation of liquidated damages and performance bonuses for O&M contractors.
- Contribute to the marketing and sales effort to secure new clients
You will possess the following skills, experience and qualifications
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering disciplines preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an operations environment, preferably in renewable energy.
- Working experience with SCADA systems and data analysis tools such as Matlab, Python, R or similar.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language both verbal and written.
- Availability to travel nationally and internationally when required