6 months ago
This is an excellent opportunity for an Artificial Intelligence Scientist to join a public body and lead the research and development of AI algorithms within the team.
- Technical research and development of various AI algorithms
- Coding, implementation and validation of proposed algorithms
- Technical engagement and collaboration with research institutes and institutes of higher learning
- Assessing the maturity, viability and suitability of different AI research and technologies
- Providing technical expertise to the team
- Postgraduate or PhD Background in engineering, computer engineering, computer science, mathematics, statistics or equivalent.
- Strong technical knowledge in AI, image processing and/or video analytics
- Good understanding of the latest research and technologies in AI
- Strong coding experience in programming languages such as Python, R, JAVA, C, C++
- Hands-on experience with one or more deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow ,CNTK, MxNet, Caffe, Theano, Torch)
- Experience in project and vendor management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a non-technical audience