over 1 year ago
Alex Le Goater
The Green Recruitment Company are currently engaged with a renewables asset manager and services provider who are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their office in London.
This is an excellent opportunity working in a flat finance team for an Investment Manager with a diverse portfolio of assets in solar PV, onshore wind and AD. The successful applicant will therefore gain experience in financial planning and analysis, audit and the month-end close.
- Assisting on month and year end closes for head office and subsidiaries - including ad hoc support on accruals, prepayments and journals where necessary
- Updating the general ledger with new purchase orders
- Performing weekly reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of document support for the year-end audit
- Raising sales and purchases invoices and directing queries to senior management where appropriate
- Part-qualified or qualified by experience with a CIMA, ACA or ACCA
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines to ensure project deliveries are met
- BA or BSc qualification in Accounting, Economics or another relevant discipline.
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of numeracy
- Exposure to working in an accounts department with multiple entities and project-based reporting is highly preferred.