9 months ago
In this role, you will be working in the Eastern European regional finance team - covering the full scope from finance and business performance management to compliance with both IFRS and local statutory accounting regulations. This role will primarily cover accounts payable and receivable for upward of 35 legal entities, driving improvements to further strengthen the process.
- Proactively engage with procurement and other business stakeholders to resolve operational issues and problems
- Monitor and control processes around Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable with focus on core items
- Continuous review of financial/accounting processes to increase operational effectiveness
- Coordination and support of audit reports with group and local auditors
- Ensure adherence to Group financial processes.
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Business or other relevant discipline
- Competent understanding of accounts payable, receivable and bookkeeping practices
- Understanding of German GAAP or IFRS reporting standards is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Fluency in English