Accountant - Electricity
3 months ago
Our client one of Europes largest renewable energy generators is looking for an Accountant in Birmingham (flexible working).
Due to continue growth in the Finance division they are looking for another addition to the team to help ensure revenue assurance processes work effectively. This role will report to the Financial Controller.
- Generate monthly revenue assurance reports, including billing vs settlement volume gaps, revenue & cost of sales reconciliations & variances.
- Identify any risk to the accounts & business plan delivery of gross margin each month
- Perform quality assurance on bills generated to ensure no final leakage.
- Work with Operational teams to support the identification and lost revenue calculations
- Other ad hoc activities as required.
- Qualified Accountant / Part Qualifed
- Ideally 2 years’ experience gained from working within the UK electricity industry
- Detailed knowledge of non-domestic electricity supply for flexible contracts
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills