£24,000 (Plus £4,000 Bonus)
about 1 year ago
Our client is a fast growing Electric Vehicle (EV) Charge point developer. The company is very well established and is looking to expand their team throughout the UK in several different geographies.
The UK has banned the sale of petrol and diesel cars aimed at 2040. The future is Electric Vehicles and the EV Charging point market is booming in the UK. This is a great industry to get into now and the company we work for is leading the way!
Our client is very well connected throughout the UK and has relationships already built with a variety of different companies in the industrial, commercial and automotive areas.
The company is looking for an account manager with 1 or 2 years’ experience who is capable of nurturing strong relationships with existing clients.
- Visiting Customers across your region to train our partners and to advice them on how to best get access to government funding
- Cultivating and maintaining positive relationships with our clients and partners
- Regular reporting to line manager and updates on accounts
- Provide training and support
- Network and build the company’s profile and reach throughout your region
- Market research and competitor updating
- 1 -2 years experience in sales, account management or customer service
- Self-starter and go getter
- A people person
- Knowledge / passion about being Green and able to understand Electric Vehicle market quickly
- Good communication and telephone manner