almost 2 years ago
TGRC are working with one of the few truly international energy consultancy’s. They have multiple offices globally, allowing them to service major accounts effectively. They have multiple accolades that have provided the business with unparalleled branding – one of the highest performing energy consultancy’s in the space. They are a very innovative firm, that encourages each employee to come with new ideas and expansion plans. The role has come live due to growth.
The business culture is highly regarded internally and externally. They hold regular appraisals on offer unparalleled career progression (with case studies of successful careers). They have yearly salary reviews and performance linked bonuses (individual). The Servicing Account Manager will receive training that is unique to this firm – covering topics within commodity overview, sales and industry legislation to name a few. Other benefits include duvet days, international travel to other offices and company social events such as sport, music, dining, award ceremonies and BBQ’s!
- Providing excellent customer service by responding to customer enquiries such as billing, metering, change of tenancies, fixed price procurement, analysing results of tender, etc.
- Regularly communicating with other team members and departments to ensure maximum efficiency and optimal client experience.
- Maintaining and sustaining relationships with energy suppliers and attending meetings if required.
- Any other duties reasonably requested.
- Minimum two-year experience in the energy industry – highly desirable
- Experience in business-to-business customer service – essential
- Good numeric skills with an eye for detail and accuracy – essential
- Excellent both written and verbal communication skills – essential
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel – essential
- Exceptional organisational skills – essential
- Project management - desirable
- Track record of managing pricing cost components and pricing models – desirable