Up to £35,000 + commission
6 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading medium-sized energy consultancy in their search for an Account Manager. The consultancy provides commercial energy procurement; managing clients’ risk to ensure transparency and reliability. This award-winning company serves blue chip clients across the UK and boasts an impressive client retention rate.
This Account Manager role focuses on managing and servicing the commercial relationship with existing large and multi-site clients. Working in a rapidly expanding and ever-evolving industry, the focus of this role is to secure long-term client revenues. A successful candidate would proactively contact clients to maintain a high level of service and help to identify further business opportunities.
- Responsibility for the full tender process from engaging clients to negotiating with suppliers and presenting recommendations.
- Maximising revenue across portfolios.
- Account management of a portfolio of electricity and gas clients.
- Up-selling additional energy services to our existing client base.
- Clients meets to promote business opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining a network of clients.
We expect that the candidate will have ~3-5 years of professional experience within the energy industry, preferably in a client facing role.
Any successful candidate will be expected to possess the following…
- Experience managing accounts for multiple I&C clients.
- Strong communication and negotiating skillset.
- Good organisation skills.
- Articulate and with the ability to build constructive relationships and garner interest on the telephone.
- Confidence working independently and in a team.
- The ability to be flexible and show initiative when working under pressure.
- Comfortable managing long-term relationships at all levels, gaining respect and credibility quickly.
- Good IT skills.