£40,000 + Bonus
27 days ago
TGRC are working with one of the few truly international energy consultancy’s. They have multiple offices globally, allowing them to service major accounts effectively. They have multiple accolades that have provided the business with unparalleled branding – one of the highest performing energy consultancy’s in the space. They are a very innovative firm, that encourages each employee to come with new ideas and expansion plans. The role has come live due to growth.
The business culture is highly regarded internally and externally. They hold regular appraisals on offer unparalleled career progression (with case studies of successful careers). They have yearly salary reviews and performance linked bonuses (individual). Other benefits include duvet days, international travel to other offices and company social events such as sport, music, dining, award ceremonies and BBQ’s!
The ultimate aim is to increase the revenue by up-selling additional services as well as brining in new business via referrals from existing clients and development of new strategic partnerships.
Responsibilities will include:
- To generate your own leads through networking, prospecting and developing strategic referral relationships
- Client relationship management and retention of existing clients
- To be the face of the consultancy team to help deliver the team’s sales plan and annual gross margin targets via procurement and other services
- Work with the sales team in finding and winning new opportunities either through proposal writing, client meetings and/or presentations
- Implement lean processes and procedures to improve the sale lifecycle
- Coaching of the sales team in line with embedding new procedures, transfer of knowledge and aid general team cohesion
- Sales forecasting, growth plans and weekly/monthly management information reporting to the Head of I&C
- Assisting with other territories when appropriate to do so (occasional travel to overseas offices and client visits will be required)
This role requires professionalism and enthusiasm to succeed in a demanding yet rewarding role. Candidates need to have excellent verbal communication skills, commercial awareness and to be highly numerate and computer literate. It requires someone who is hardworking and self-motivated with the confidence and ambition to deliver success to both themselves and the group as a whole.