3 months ago
The successful candidate will preferably have previous experience within the Utilities sector however a strong interest in this field and good maths skills will be accepted. They will have strong organisational and communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to work under pressure and a willingness to learn.
- Providing bureau support to the Account Management team.
- Working as part of the account management covering bill validation, change of tenancies, recharging, queries and reporting support to clients.
- Working solely on account managed sites they will assist with entering invoices into our utility database and dealing with reminders letters.
- Enter data into the database and ensure that the information passes various validation and verification checks. At the end of each week compile and format an excel spreadsheet for issue to the client.
- During the day various queries will arise. This will vary from utility invoice queries to site queries where you will need to contact suppliers and sites.
- You may be required at times to work on other projects that are not related to the contract. Specific training will be provided before commencement of your involvement of any project.
- Contacting suppliers to obtain statement of accounts and working with the supplier to resolve outstanding queries and processing invoices to ensure accounts do not receive disconnection notices, late payment fees or delays in migrations.
- Dealing with site closures. This will involve contacting suppliers to close accounts and obtaining final meter reads from sites, as well as arranging for credit notes to be issued from suppliers if necessary.
- Preparing raw data files for the account managers to prepare reports including auditing data regularly and updating the database accordingly.
- Setting up new sites and supplies within the database and working with AM’s and procurement teams where appropriate.
- Enter, review and query meter readings with site.
- Microsoft Excel
- Optima experience an advantage
- Previous Experience in the Utilities industry is an advantage
- Attention to detail and being able to work under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good mathematical skills and a keen eye for numbers
- Team player
- Good telephone manner