Up to £38,000
about 3 years ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading medium-sized energy consultancy in their search for an Account Manager. The consultancy provides commercial energy procurement; managing clients’ risk to ensure transparency and reliability. This award-winning company serves blue chip clients across the UK and boasts an impressive client retention rate.
This role entails managing and servicing the commercial relationship with existing large and multi-site clients. Working in a rapidly expanding and ever-evolving industry, the focus of this role is to secure long-term client revenues. A successful candidate would proactively contact clients to maintain a high level of service, and help to identify further business opportunities.
This is a rewarding career opportunity for someone who revels in communicating with people at all levels.
- Maintaining a consistent high level of service to a wide range of blue chip clients.
- Developing and maintaining a network of clients.
- Meeting clients face-to-face to promote business opportunities.
- Sustaining relationships with clients.
- Project management.
- Meeting KPI targets.
- Maximising revenue across portfolios.
- Maintaining that commercial controls are observed.
- Continuous liaison with team members on the team plans and developments.
- Organising precise client records.
The company will provide one of the leading packages in return for a candidate that:
- Experience managing accounts for multiple clients.
- Experience of Account Management.
- Experience presenting potential clients to senior management.
- Experience of the market is desirable.
- Strong communication and negotiating skillset.
- Good organisation skills.
- Articulate on the phone and the ability to build constructive relationships and garner interest on the telephone.
- Confidence working independently and in a team.
- The ability to be flexible and show initiative when working under pressure.
- Comfortable managing long-term relationships at all levels, gaining respect and credibility quickly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good IT skills.