£60,000 - £70,000
9 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside an award-winning energy tech company who connect customers to their in-house trading and data centres as a part of revolutionising the UK energy industry.
This client has built a reputation for delivering beneficial change in the energy market and developing technical innovation to drive sustainability. Much of this success is built off the back of the commercial team that strengthens strong bonds with customers and enhances their experience.
As such, this Account Manager is suited to an experienced, energetic and hard-working person to join the Dispatch vertical; servicing and optimising both batteries and gas assets. In this role, you will be responsible for working with a select number of larger accounts and develop them while providing an outstanding customer experience. You will lead accounts-side delivery in increasing customer value but also increasing the adoption of cutting-edge product offerings across the portfolio…
- Act as a visible subject matter expert within the commercial team, managing the relationships of a select number of high value strategic customers.
- Understand customer's business needs and provide in-depth knowledge of the industry, including competitor insight.
- Develop and maintain meaningful active relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Create and maintain Account Development Plans for each Key Account while taking credible ownership for short, medium and long-term growth.
- Review and optimise existing contracts to unlock opportunities and benefits.
- Structure package solutions across PPA and dispatch offerings, taking into consideration ancillary services and synergies based on both commercials and service.
- Excellent experience in the energy industry, with a focus on energy trading and renewables.
- Knowledge of asset management and operation (desirable).
- Experience in the trading, dispatch and optimisation of gas and battery assets, including NG ancillary services, BM and Gas supply contracts.
- A commitment to developing and building your industry knowledge and relationship network.
- Good working knowledge of UK energy regulatory frameworks.
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills and success in applying them at work.
- Experience as an account manager focussing on key strategic accounts.
- Ability to multi-task and project manage work in a changing time-bound working environment.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written and listening) and ability to present to a wide range of customer groups.